The owners of MAXI are lovers of the environment and nature. They enjoy hiking, camping, rock climbing, and traveling around the country exploring its National Parks and all it has to offer. We care about doing our part where ever it is possible and will be active in reducing or eliminating waste, single use items, and recycling everything we can.
- All of our fluids come in 55 gallon drums that are reused, and then refilled
- We dispense our fluids using reusable containers
- Our used oil is collected by a local company that uses the oil to heat their work shop
- Our used oil filters are recycled through a company called Green for life Environmental
- Our oil change technicians use reusable work gloves
- We encourage our customers to take their vehicles service to the maximum recommended by each manufacture and we only use full synthetic oil to help each vehicle go longer between services
- We encourage our customers to buy air filters that can be cleaned and used multiple times between services
- Our oil change process has multiple steps and fail safes to help protect from spills, and a reclamation mat that will prevent oil spills or drips from getting onto the ground.
If you have ideas, or better options, or anything that can help us help the environment please give us a call 614-400-9350